One Lovely Blog Award
Thank you so much to Suzanne for the unexpected nomination (I’m glad I make you feel guilty – we should all read more)! Suzanne’s blog is mostly centred around writerly stuffs, such as her projects, progress, work she’s willing to share, and NaNoWriMo! Go check it out – she’ll make you feel guilty for not writing and editing more.
As with many of these awards, you need to copy the picture and post it somewhere in your post. Write seven facts/fun things to know about you, and link to five other bloggers you’d recommend (don’t forget the “why”).
You need to know:
- I am having a threesome this November with two smexy fellas – we’re co-MLing (Municipal Liason) for our region during NaNaWriMo.
- I hate being too warm, to the point where I even avoid putting the heating on in winter despite the house being the kind that gets cold really easily.
- I often look like I dressed in the dark. For example, today I’m wearing black and brown horizontal stripped dress, black formal trouser, scruffy hoody, and multi-coloured, spotty wellies over my trousers.
- My backyard looks like a jungle with the crazy weeds, and various plants making their homes amongst the paving slabs (darn forest behind the house getting the better of me!).
- I hate marmite, and once tried to feed a marmite sandwich to the family dog (who only ever disliked lettuce) so my dad wouldn’t make me eat it. She refused to eat it – clear proof that it’s worse than dog shit.
* From Bogans to Mormons – A blog I find incredibly inspiring, creative (food and crafts!), as well as thought provoking… from a strong, brave woman!
* The Color of Lila – she’s not afraid to speak out (for or against certain ‘issues’), she’s honest, blunt, and stuffed full of information.
* One Thousand Single Days – a woman choosing to remain free of attachments for 1000 days to deal with her issues, to pursue her own dreams, and to explore life on her own (whilst reporting on it in her blog).
* Nymphdupave – a passionate, creative, vivacious, and thoroughly awesome friend. She writes too.
* Keeping this real – a brutally honest account of dealing with a life affected by alcohol abuse, as well as full of resources for those wanting more information.
Welcome to the award! In order to accept the award, you must follow these four steps:
- Copy and paste the award logo onto a post.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- List seven things about yourself.
- Nominate five other blogs.
Now go forth and spread the blogging love!